Introducing the NGTouch
The NGTouch is an easy-to-use touchscreen thermostat with a range of functions designed to make controlling your underfloor heating easy.
You can programme the NGTouch to suit your daily schedule.
The simple touchscreen interface allows you to select various modes depending on your lifestyle including holiday mode, boost for an hour of full-power warmth or eco mode.
- Choose 4 or 6 events per day to suit your lifestyle
- Includes comfort mode, holiday mode, boost, eco and frost protection
- See your energy use over a week, a month or a year
- Monitor your energy use in kW and £'s
- Switch the thermostat to manual for the simplest control
- Download diagnostic data using your smart phone for technical support
Available in white, silver and gloss black or with premium square frames in brushed aluminium, chrome, brass, wood or glass.
Manufactured in Denmark, designed exclusively for Heat Mat and covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
The NGTouch includes a number of lifestyle modes. Simply touch 'mode' on the home screen and choose from:
Comfort mode - manual temperature control for a short period of time
This is a temporary override to the current program you are running. It allows you to adjust the target temperature for a specific period of time.
Frost Protection Mode - keep the chill off the floor
Frost protection prevents your floor from freezing when the heating system is turned off. This might be used during an unexpected period of warmer weather or when you're on holiday. The thermostat turns the underfloor heating off, but maintains a floor temperature of 5oC.
Boost Mode - a cosy option for a short burst of heat
Boost enables you to override the current program and switch to full power to rapidly heat a room. The function is ideal for a short burst of warmth and only lasts for one hour.
Holiday Mode - Return to a warm home
You can turn off your heating when you go on holiday and it will automatically turn back on for your return based on the dates you program.
Other useful features of the NGTouch:
The Eco mode reduces energy and pauses the system if you leave a room, or the house, during a programmed event. When the Eco Function is enabled, the thermostat enters an energy-saving state and reduces the temperature. When the next event starts, the thermostat returns to your programmed operation.
Adaptive Function - wake up to warmth
This clever setting learns the heat characteristics of your room and anticipates when to turn the system on to reach the temperature of a specific programmed event. If this function is switched on in the evening, your system will reach the temperature for your morning program, before you wake up, making climbing out of bed more pleasant!
This function recognises when a window or door is open in a room, causing a drop in temperature, and switches the heating off to avoid wasting energy.
Lock the thermostat screen to avoid any changes being made to the settings.
NGTouch technical data
Clock-thermostat with two sensors: floor sensor and built-in room sensor.
Set your room or floor temperature to operate the thermostat. The floor temperature limit should be set when you first switch on your thermostat.
The NGTouch is pre-programmed with a standard heating schedule:
Morning - 6.00am - 20oC
Daytime - 8.30am - 5oC
Evening - 4.30pm - 20oC
Overnight - 10.30pm - 5oC
Morning - 7.00am 20oC
Overnight - 11.00pm - 5oC
- Supply Voltage: 100-240 VAC + 10% 50/60Hz
- Output relay: max 16A make contact - SPST - NO
- Circuit-breaker: 2-pole, 16A
- Temperature range: +5/+40oC
- Floor limit range: +5/+40oC
- Battery backup: 5 years
- Standby power: 0.5 W
- Ambient temperature: 0/+40oC during operation
- On/Off differential: 0.4oC
- Regulation principle: PWM/PL
- Housing: IP21
- ELV limits realized: SELV 24 V
- Rated impulse voltage: 4 kV
- Pollution degree rating: 2
- External sensor type: NTC (12 KΩ) 3m
- Dimensions: (H/W/D) 82/82/40mm (23mm depth)
- Display: 176x220 pixel TFT - resistive touch
- EU registered design: DM/082270
- Warranty: Lifetime